We use a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Available 24/7 and we respond during working hours Monday to Friday.
- We will usually get back to you the same day (after 5pm it might be the next day).
- You can request a preferred clinician. (Although every effort will be made to meet your request, we can never guarantee that your preferred clinician will be the person to contact you.)
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery by telephone, secure message or video call.
- If we need to see you we will usually give you a face-to-face or video appointment the same day.
- Video consultations are provided by our own doctors through a secure link to your mobile, tablet or laptop for no extra charge.
- You can register for askmyGP now, without any paperwork.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous online appointment system.
askmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward!
We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use askmyGP:
- It saves you time.
- Really ill patients don’t have to wait for urgent slots at the end of surgeries.
- GP’s can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need.
- It stops the 8am rush for appointments as you can contact the practice at any time, and up to 5pm get a response, and be seen if needed the same day!